Friday, May 20, 2011

Lost another 6.4 pounds!

w00t!

The scale tells me that today I lost another 6.4 pounds! Making for a total of 41 pounds lost and that have REMAINED off!

Granted I could have a faster loss rate if I stuck to an uber strict paleo diet ... but the reality is - maintaining is a skill that is needed as much - if not more - than the skill to lose. I have NEVER maintained a weight - it has ALWAYS crept up ... so though I'm not as thin as I'd hoped to be I'm certainly not as fat as I was or would be had I not changed what I eat.

I'm just soooo happy to see that my weight is as steadily creeping DOWN as it had always been stealthily creeping up for the past 25 years.

Granted - I am big enough that 40 pounds isn't enough to have a real visual effect. I was 460 pounds when I started (I'm rounding up - true weight was 459.6 lol) and today I am 419 even!

My clothes ARE looser though, and I myself noticed small tell-tale signs of slimming ... but no one besides me would ever see it. LOL. I'm just thrilled that I've lost 40 pounds!

And it feels so good to know it will never come back and that I finally figured out WHY I kept gaining and why I hurt so badly all the time and why my energy was non-existent and I was always so fatigued.

I will be SOOO excited when I get below 400! Seems a thousand times more like a potential possibility now than it ever did before. hee hee! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment