Monday, August 16, 2010

Mmmm dinner!

OKay so we are eating this a LOT  ... steak and veggies!

 And neither of us seem to have ANY sign of getting sick of it LOL!

Tonight I scored a BIG OL' steak that I got for ... wait for it ... 36 CENTS! Man, I LOVE it when they put the wrong price on things! (and yes, this was most definitely a boo-boo on pricing, it was fresh and a gorgeous slab of beef).

The LAST time I scored something like that - was I got one of those little honey glazed hams for 27 cents - also a pricing mistake, and I to this day - check ALL the stupid prices on any meat I'm thinking to buy, just to see if I might score another deal.

Sooo I was rewarded YET again!

So word to the wise - oh ye readers out there ... check EVERY piece of meat that they have put out for selection - and along with checking the weight, the date, and the color and freshness of the meat  while looking for the best one you can afford - check the price as well. You never know what you might find! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment