Sunday, August 15, 2010

Amazing Difference!

So Saturday, we walked in the full hot sun and me in black (of course, like a dolt), for hours up in Columbia State Park.

I actually stood and walked for over an HOUR. Okay I know, this is such not a big deal to regular folk, but for ME ... this is an astonishing improvement! ESPECIALLY since I haven't been strictly eating paleo.

Then again, I really never *fully* fell off the wagon, but I've added in non paleo foods here and there about every other day or so and sometimes for a few days in a row here and there.

Nonetheless, the mere fact that I could stand and walk without additional siupport is a wonder. Now, I *am* sore still a little, but I attribute that to the wheat products. I'm 100% sure that had we NOT eaten ANY wheat products that evening we'd have been fully perfectly NOT sore.

But I seem to desire to have this message repeated to me through pain since I keep trying to add in wheat stuff here and there like a dork.

But still, I am SOOOOOOOOOO proud of my fat ass. LOL! and hey - that got in a huge chunk of exercise, I cannot wait to weigh myself this week rofl.

No comments:

Post a Comment