Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I need a new phone ...

I need to get a phone that takes AWESOME pictures. My phone sucks booty when it comes to pictures.

But my little point and shoot is a total pain to take food pictures with, so I find I take less and less pictures as I have to go find the camera, then charge it (since it always seems it it's needs to be charged), clear out a card, throw the picture onto my laptop, and then crop and edit it in photoshop and THEN upload it.

Complete pain in the tush.

Sooo I don't take pictures as often these days. But I *do* get a free upgrade, sooo its all now trying to figure out WHAT phone to get. Any ideas out there?

I'm with Verizon, and that isn't likely to change. I don't have internet with my package, though I'm considering it.

What phones do YOU guys like out there? Which ones take the best pictures??? I'd sure love to hear what folks think would be great choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment