Friday, April 30, 2010

Paleo Diet Forums

So I created a little forum for myself to store links and recipes on.

I tried looking for a forum that already existed - but most of them were all for people that were already fit and healthy and eating paleo to gain strength and endurance to improve their crossfit training.

Which is *great*! Don't get me wrong. But it's just no place for a fattie like me. LOL.

Sorry - we just have way different goals and what is important to you - not as important to me, I'm all about losing the weight so I can think about being able to start to exercise LOL.

So I looked for a "fattie paleo forum" Guess what - I did not succeed. Imagine that! Which actually is good news if you think about it LOL!

But there *has* to be others out there just like me.

So I created a forum for those that are FATTTTTTTTTT and want to start eating paleo to change that.

I've been hoarding and creating and converting recipes and whatnot so I will put them all up a few at a time.

If anyone else is looking for a forum that is not meant for folks that are *already* amazingly fit enough to even *consider* entering a marathon or a triathlon, but more oriented and geared for folks just wanting to lose enough weight to start trying to walk down the block and back without dying .... then this might be the forum for *you*! ;)

Here is the link: http://paleo.topic-board.com

It is set so that one needs to be a member to read it - that way if someone joins and wants to share something personal ... it's not just posted directly out into the open wide world web, know what I mean pussycat? ;)

But membership is free - so feel free to join if you want! 

No comments:

Post a Comment