Monday, July 5, 2010

Still No Paleo Cookies :cry:

Okay so like I ordered a dozen Paleo Cookies from Dick Stevens back in May and they have STILL not arrived, despite numerous phone calls and emails.

They KEEP throwing me the most lame reason WHY the cookies were delayed (translation: never sent), because there was a shortage of grass fed beef due to such a HIGH demand for their jerky.

::blink:: Seriously? This is what they have told me four times now, that the reason why my order of cookies has not been sent is because they ran out of grass-fed beef to make their jerky with due to so many people ordering.

And I keep asking them to explain HOW in the WORLD a shortage of BEEF would affect an order of COOKIES from being shipped, and surprise, surprise ... all I get is complete silence.

Normally I would demand a refund by this point, but I think instead, I will demand that they honor the order - I've been told several times now that I will received a 20% increase on the prior order, so that means to me that is a 40% increase, which I had expressed clearly to them via emails and phone calls that  was expecting them to honor.

I'm a firm believer about accurate reviews and allowing an establishment many chances to either correct a mistake or to show that is juts how they do business and therefore should be avoided.

I ordered the cookies on May 25, 2010. It is now July 5, 2010. I've been promised by the Vice President himself via the phone and in emails that he himself will personally ship out my order the next day and supply me with a tracking number so that I can confirm that an order was actually ever sent.

To date - no shipping confirmation or tracking number or order of cookies have arrived. And so thus begins the chronicling of how this company decides to handle this situation so that if anyone else is going through this as well, well, they are not alone.

Sometimes, it's just the principle of the thing. It is my hope that they will resolve this, as I've been extremely understanding and patient - well and truly above and beyond the call of duty as a consumer and paying customer.

Soooo is anyone else out there getting the same song and dance from this company? Has ANYONE actually received anything that they have paid for?? I'd sure love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment